BlackSheepClick.info
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
BlackSheepClick.info

BLACK SHEEP CLICK PTC.info is NOT an MLM, Pyramid Scheme, or Get-Rich-Quick program. We do not require you to pay any fees ever to join and participate in our site. We do not require you to have a web

You are not connected. Please login or register

Exclusive Christmas Discounts Up to 40% Amazing!

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

admin

Admin

Hi dear members, during the Christmas holidays we have this special discouns.

20% - All upgrade purchases
30% - All adv.purchases
40% - All Year and Life time memberships

Also for every $3 spend u`ll receive 1 active refferal bonus!

To all purchases for $10+ pls contact me, and I give u details for make direct purchases, cause if u make it from the script there are high fee.

Now u can be the 1st upgraded member with Exclusive Lifetime for only $60!I think no where u can see better offer, in all bux sites the upgrades are so expensive, but which one gives u $0.10 daily wihtout need to do any clicks?Or 150% ref earnings?No min payout?Unlimited Adv. credits?All of this only for $60 right here and right now!All of this +20 refferals from our bonus!All active all for free!Wow...

*This upgrade is limited I can sell only 1 for every 1000 members the site have.This is nessesery for have enouth funds to pay the highest benefits this upgrade offer*

Exclusive Life Time
# $99 For 1 Membership
# 150% Downline Earnings
# 0.1 Cash Daily
# 1 Cash Upon Joining
# 10 Guaranteed Signups Weekly
# 1000 Link Credits Weekly
# 1000 PTR Credits Weekly
# 1000 Email Credits Weekly
# 10000 X-Credits Weekly
# 10000 F. Ad Credits Weekly
# 10000 Banner Credits Weekly
# 10000 F. Banner Credits Weekly
# 10000 Tickets Weekly

http://blacksheepclick.info/index.php?view=memberships&hl=26&sid=1TXpZeE5qZzVNelE0TkR&sid2=1TXpZ&siduid=1&

Happy Christmas Holidays!

https://blacksheepclick-foru.forumotion.com

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum