BlackSheepClick.info
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
BlackSheepClick.info

BLACK SHEEP CLICK PTC.info is NOT an MLM, Pyramid Scheme, or Get-Rich-Quick program. We do not require you to pay any fees ever to join and participate in our site. We do not require you to have a web

You are not connected. Please login or register

Already 700 members! Time to celebrate!

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Already 700 members! Time to celebrate! Empty Already 700 members! Time to celebrate! Tue Oct 26, 2010 4:28 pm

admin

Admin

We reach 700 members and I am glad to see that the site growing day by day, and we have so many honest members and a lot of payments processed.I know that 700 members for almost 3 months is not so much, but the most important is that we are here,we will stay,pay and continue paying to our honest members.I am glad to say that we don`t have any debts to anybody and all honest members get paid from us.Till now we have 302 payments made!!!See them here:
http://blacksheepclick.info/index.php?view=proof&sid=1TVM0M01qUTVNalUzTnp&sid2=1TVM0&siduid=1&

For celebrate I made these promotions and hope u`ll like them:

700 Special Pack
# $3.5
# 7000 Link Credits ( $21 Value )
# 15000 Link Credits ( $45 Value )
# 70000 Banner Credits ( $1.4 Value )
# 70000 F. Banner Credits ( $1.4 Value )
# 70000 F. Ad Credits ( $1.4 Value )

700 Limited RefPack (Only 10 available)
# $2.5
# 10 Referrals ( $4.9 Value )
# 10 Guaranteed Signups ( $5 Value )

700 Celebrate Bonus
# $0.7 For 1 Month Membership
# 7% Downline Earnings
# $0.00 PTP CPM
# 7% Bonus Of Referral's Purchases
# 7% Bonus When Referrals Upgrade

1.Bonus: All purchases have 10% discount which will be added instant in your balance (u can cashout it)!!!
2.Bonus: Every purchase for more than $5 receive Free 700 Celebrate Bonus Membership!!!
3.Bonus: Every purchase for more than $10 receive 25 refferals for a motnh for free!!!
4.All purchases count in purchase contest

Thanks to all honest members, which continue with us and support our site!
Now Enjoy The offers they will be available 48h only!!!

https://blacksheepclick-foru.forumotion.com

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum