BlackSheepClick.info
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
BlackSheepClick.info

BLACK SHEEP CLICK PTC.info is NOT an MLM, Pyramid Scheme, or Get-Rich-Quick program. We do not require you to pay any fees ever to join and participate in our site. We do not require you to have a web

You are not connected. Please login or register

NEW SITES ONLY $0.11 SUB and 110% RBC WEEKLY![PTC Evolution COLLECTION]

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

admin

Admin

Join under me and get $0.11 Sign Up bonus and 110% RefBack every week(sunday).

NEW SITES ONLY $0.11 SUB and 110% RBC WEEKLY![PTC Evolution COLLECTION]  Locobux468

NEW SITES ONLY $0.11 SUB and 110% RBC WEEKLY![PTC Evolution COLLECTION]  Aobux468stat

NEW SITES ONLY $0.11 SUB and 110% RBC WEEKLY![PTC Evolution COLLECTION]  Banner1

NEW SITES ONLY $0.11 SUB and 110% RBC WEEKLY![PTC Evolution COLLECTION]  Banner

NEW SITES ONLY $0.11 SUB and 110% RBC WEEKLY![PTC Evolution COLLECTION]  Banner468

NEW SITES ONLY $0.11 SUB and 110% RBC WEEKLY![PTC Evolution COLLECTION]  Banner1

NEW SITES ONLY $0.11 SUB and 110% RBC WEEKLY![PTC Evolution COLLECTION]  Rjbux01

NEW SITES ONLY $0.11 SUB and 110% RBC WEEKLY![PTC Evolution COLLECTION]  Boocoobux-3

Rules:

1.RBC will be paid weekly(sunday) and for every 100clixs,sub after 50 clixs.
2.1st RBC-110%,2nd-100%,All next 90%
3.Payments made through PP,LR and AP
4.If the site turn to scam deal will closed.
5.If u are inactive more than 3 days no RBC be paid.
6.If the site change his terms I also can change mine.
7.You have to make post of your payment when u get it from me.

Team:

Last edited by admin on Tue Feb 08, 2011 4:23 am; edited 20 times in total

https://blacksheepclick-foru.forumotion.com

siriina

siriina

signing up nominptc

username siriina, pls confirm I'm in your downline

3NEW SITES ONLY $0.11 SUB and 110% RBC WEEKLY![PTC Evolution COLLECTION]  Empty confirmed Fri Dec 17, 2010 7:14 pm

admin

Admin

You are confirmed!

siriina December 15, 2010 December 16, 2010 0 0.0000 No

Thanks for joining!

siriina

siriina

Ads not clickable for several days. Any booby prize ?

5NEW SITES ONLY $0.11 SUB and 110% RBC WEEKLY![PTC Evolution COLLECTION]  Empty its already scam pls leave it! Mon Jan 31, 2011 5:49 am

admin

Admin

siriina wrote:Ads not clickable for several days. Any booby prize ?
Hi siriina nomicptc is already scam so pls leave it!Also clickmy don`t pay me they introduced new rules, so I can`t request my 3th payment if not upgraded!I advice u , if u reached already your 1st cachout get the money and leave it, or u`ll need to upgrade, and as u can seen how many sites scam every day is better no invest now in new sites.Something very important for u, U was uprgaded in blacksheepcklick, so I wanna sure u, that u will not lose anything, every one which had upgrade I`ll upgrade again when I open my new site.I don`t know when, because now I have not enough time, because I am working too much, but will be soon.Also I almost lose my hope to get back blacksheepclick, maybe I will can back it online with new script much much better but, I lost my database so anyone will need register again.All upgraded users will get their upgrades and credits again, because I remember what they had and also I can see their payments in my PP when they both something, but all free users will lost everything and I can`t do nothing.I loved blacksheepclick and the last thing that I want is see it in the scam list.Too many months I did my best to take the trust of all members and when reached 1000 users happens this trouble.If any one still don`t know what happens with my site , it was robed from my hosting company and my access was denied!(Bulgarian hosting - my own country Crying or Very sad Evil or Very Mad Embarassed )
Siriina pls review all refback sites in the forum, I update them almost every day, and if u see any one of them not appear the next days so it is already scam, I don`t wanna scam no one with refback but I can`t guarantee for any of these sites, cause I am not their admin,thank u again for still come here and your patience!

siriina

siriina

We all hate non-payin-sites don't we? Thank you for your long reply explaining all (as many sites do not reply at all).

Is Blacksheep now gone for good? I'd really need your reply as I'm moderating an online earning forum.

Pls reply me to romukone@gmail.com?

admin

Admin

siriina wrote:

Is Blacksheep now gone for good?

What u mean with "for good"?

siriina

siriina

admin wrote:
siriina wrote:

Is Blacksheep now gone for good?

What u mean with "for good"?

It has been showing 'account suspended' for some time now.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum