BlackSheepClick.info
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
BlackSheepClick.info

BLACK SHEEP CLICK PTC.info is NOT an MLM, Pyramid Scheme, or Get-Rich-Quick program. We do not require you to pay any fees ever to join and participate in our site. We do not require you to have a web

You are not connected. Please login or register

LeeMails the Best PTC see proofs and Get 100% RCB + Free Upgrade![CLOSED]

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1LeeMails the Best PTC see proofs and Get 100% RCB + Free Upgrade![CLOSED] Empty RefBack Thu Sep 30, 2010 4:34 am

admin

Admin

To all my refferals I`ll give 100% refback to all my active refferals.As u can see in this site I can`t see the username of my refferals also what they have earned.So for get ref back from me you`ll have to follow my rules.They are so simple.I`ll pay the refback every time when I receive payment.Every payment I`ll post here.What u need to do:
1st.Post your username here with screenshot of your account.
2nd.After every my received payment posted, you have to post screenshot of your account again,for can I see how u have earned.
3th.Tell me your PayPal account and get your money!

That is all, more simple it can`t be Smile

Few Important Info:

As free member in LeeMails u`ll get 4-5 ads daily x 0.01 euros.You`ll earn 50% from your refferlas or 0.005 each click.I pay u the same, but in dollars or $0.005 for each click u make like my refferal.So your daily earnings will be 5 ads x 0.01(site) + 5 ads x $0.005(RCB).U can earn also from paid mails and PTSU offers.The payout is 5 euro usually sent for less than 2 days.You`ll receive your RCB payment every time when I get payment!Remember u no need to make any investment,this is win x win offer!
Lets make BIG earning together!

LeeMails the Best PTC see proofs and Get 100% RCB + Free Upgrade![CLOSED] 1

Last edited by Admin on Wed Oct 20, 2010 4:57 am; edited 1 time in total

https://blacksheepclick-foru.forumotion.com

2LeeMails the Best PTC see proofs and Get 100% RCB + Free Upgrade![CLOSED] Empty My Team Wed Oct 20, 2010 4:51 am

admin

Admin

My Team:

LeeMails the Best PTC see proofs and Get 100% RCB + Free Upgrade![CLOSED] 5

https://blacksheepclick-foru.forumotion.com

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum