BlackSheepClick.info
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
BlackSheepClick.info

BLACK SHEEP CLICK PTC.info is NOT an MLM, Pyramid Scheme, or Get-Rich-Quick program. We do not require you to pay any fees ever to join and participate in our site. We do not require you to have a web

You are not connected. Please login or register

Active Referrals Needed For The 10 Best PTC Sites Ever! See Them Listed Here!

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

admin

Admin

Need Active clickers for my sites listed.Pls click on the banner only for join, and be sure your referrer is xyrem.For any questions pm me.

www.OnBux.com.
Active Referrals Needed For The 10 Best PTC Sites Ever! See Them Listed Here! Banner

www.BuxOze.com
Active Referrals Needed For The 10 Best PTC Sites Ever! See Them Listed Here! ?e=231069637

www.VcBux.com. Link - http://www.vcbux.com/?r=xyrem
Active Referrals Needed For The 10 Best PTC Sites Ever! See Them Listed Here! ?e=873937321

www.UJMRBux.com
Active Referrals Needed For The 10 Best PTC Sites Ever! See Them Listed Here! ?e=379864988

www.NeoBux.com.
Active Referrals Needed For The 10 Best PTC Sites Ever! See Them Listed Here! ?u=xyremss&u3=4152254

www.LeeMails.com.
Active Referrals Needed For The 10 Best PTC Sites Ever! See Them Listed Here! 1

www.VynBux.com.
Active Referrals Needed For The 10 Best PTC Sites Ever! See Them Listed Here! Banner_an

www.Eu-Bux.com.
Active Referrals Needed For The 10 Best PTC Sites Ever! See Them Listed Here! Banner2

www.GiveBux.com.
Active Referrals Needed For The 10 Best PTC Sites Ever! See Them Listed Here! Bs_b

www.WizBux.com.
Active Referrals Needed For The 10 Best PTC Sites Ever! See Them Listed Here! Wizbux_banner

Rules:

1.U have to be at least EMS Full Member for deal with me.
2.U must have positive feedback.
3.Your site must have same amount of ads, as my site.Usually 4 ads x $0.01
4.Our deal is only for the normal ads in the site.Mini ads,micro ads, bonus ads,ptsu offers and etc, not counted.U are free to click them,but not ask me for do the same.Any way usually I click them.
5.We exchange same amount of ads.If my site have 4 ads,I`ll click 4 ads in your site too.If your site have more,maybe I click them,maybe not.
6.If mine or your site scam or gone or have any problem with account[suspension etc] we can continue the deal, with another site or we can stop our deal.
7.Our deal doesn`t mean we merried, as many users think here.I can close our deal any time if I suspect your site for scam or another reasons, u also can do that, just have to inform me before.No one must waste his time, because have exchange deal with some one who wont believe when his site is scam isn`t it?
8.For any problems u have to inform me at time.
9.When u deal with me, u are agree with my terms.

Team:

N Username: My site<->Your site

1. mohamed2011 buxoze<->infinitybux
2. ahmeddoksh buxoze<->flashbux [deal closed by me - scam site]
3. coolcanadian ujmr<->cheapbux [wait him]

*If U don`t click my site today, is possible that I will not click your site tomorrow.U are free to do the same with me.
**If for any reason (no i-net connection, no access the site etc.)I can`t click some day,I am sorry.Must understand I am human not autoclicker.

NEW PTC ADDED - UJMR.com - REGISTERED COMPANY !!! INSTANT PAYMENTS !!! FREE PIONEER 1st 3000 !!!!
NEW PTC ADDED - BuxOze.com - REGISTERED COMPANY !!! INSTANT PAYMENTS !!! FREE PIONEER 1st 10000 !!!![Possible made from Onbux.team]

https://blacksheepclick-foru.forumotion.com

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum